Developing Dynamic Legal Strategies For Businesses
Years after the 2008 downturn, many regions in the U.S. are still struggling to recover from the loss of industry, narrowing tax base and its attending increase in debt. These problems are absent in Collin County, Texas’s economic success story.
Drawing multinational corporations with its business-friendly government policies and skilled workforce, Collin County is a magnet for commerce. If your company is looking to capitalize on the benefits this area offers, however, luck alone will not secure your long-term viability. Careful planning will help your enterprise transition from a startup to a mature entity.
When area owners and operators seek straightforward legal solutions for a range of concerns, they retain Plano’s seasoned commercial law attorneys at Webb & Webb, P.C. Founded in 1984, our firm has grown alongside Collin County, expanding our business law practice to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse group of owners and operators. We counsel clients managing companies in software development, oil and gas, construction, and real estate.
Business owners engaged in commercial activities value the counsel we offer regarding:
- Business formation
- Business operation and management
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Business financing and capital.
Using Practiced Legal Foresight To Protect Your Business Interests
Led by our principal attorney, Duncan Webb, our legal professionals use our substantial knowledge of business and taxation law to customize strategies that encourage revenue growth, mitigate risks and limit tax liabilities.
Our comprehensive services address a range of concerns, including:
- Business formation, development, expansion and dissolution
- Business governance, including resolving shareholder/member disputes
- Facilitating business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, business restructuring, buyouts and capitalizations
- Designing, negotiating and executing contracts, including nondisclosure agreements (NDAs) for trade secrets and licensing agreements
- Searching and registering copyrights and trademarks
Having represented thousands of clients within the Dallas Metroplex, our lawyers know which remedies best serve presidents and CEOs at any stage of their business’s lifecycle. Whether you need advice on entity selection or business succession, we can identify the most efficient course of action to pursue.